About South Arkansas Telephone Company / SATCO
South Arkansas Telephone Company (SATCO) has been family owned since 1916. Starting as a local telephone provider for this area,
SATCO has increased its services over the years to give South Arkansas the digital communication solutions it needs today.
SATCO’s phone, cable TV and internet services keep South Arkansans informed, entertained and connected.
And it’s all provided with the hometown pride and friendly service you’d expect from people who are your neighbors.
Contact Customer Support
If you do not find the information that you need from our website, or have a question, you can call Customer Support or write to us:
|Customer Support||Mailing Address|
|Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.||South Arkansas Telephone Company|
|1-866-798-2201(Toll-Free)||403 W Main St|
|After Hours||PO Box 778|
|1-870-798-2025 (Toll-Free)||Hampton, AR 71744|
- Network Management Policies
- Statement of Nondiscrimination
- Notice of Essential Services
- Customer Do-Not-Call Notification
- Low Income Assistance
How to Pay Your Bill
- You can pay your SATCO bill online. Take advantage of secure, worry free online payments!
Click here to pay your SATCO invoice
By US Mail
- South Arkansas Telephone Company | PO Box 1177 | Hampton, AR 71744
- You may pay your bill at our main office (map/driving directions).